Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Procrastination..ation...ation

I've had my philosophy test for two weeks now; it's due tonight and I've answered oh... 3 of the 35 questions!! The test might as well be written in some foreign language...WTH...I have NO clue what is going on. Oy Vey...This is not like me. I need a good excuse to give the professor...quick someone think of one for me...LOL

I'm pretty sure that writing an English paper every week, for the past five weeks fried my brain! Oh and don't forget the 10 page research paper. Surely I suffered some kind of mental damage (overuse of the brain, too many hours staring at a blank word document...something happend folks...no seriously, I'm sure of it!)

I was going to take four classes this summer (2 the first 6 weeks and 2 the second 6 weeks), but I just don't think I can do it. I'm tired, I don't want to do homework or study. I want to go to the gym, watch my 50,000 DVR'd shows that I haven't seen, take L to the park or play Guitar Hero with W & L. UGHHH!!! I want my mommmmyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

(***SLAP***) Okay, I'm Done Whining!

So, I weighed in on Saturday...lost 2 more pounds (in your face Calamari & Pom Tini's!!) Total weight loss in last 5 weeks is 12 pounds :-) My DH thinks I'm only trying to lose weight to go to Eleuthera, but I'm not! I'm losing weight for me, cuz I'm really not happy with my weight. Of course these are my own self-confidence, food issue, stress related issues. What Ever!! I just want to be the skinny bitch I used to be, what's wrong with that??

Chatted on FB lastnight with my Colorado BF...hard to believe she's been gone 3 years now! I miss her...it was nice having a buddy 10 houses down that I could go have a cup of tea with and chit chat or run with at 6 am...(neither of us wanted to wake the house or let each other down, so we were always out there waiting for each other..lol) and she has and OCD/Type A thing going on too...friends like that are hard to find...trust me...I know!

She has a lot on her plate...her hubby is not doing well, yet I am amazed at how she manages to keep it all together. She is strong and courageous, but I know she's hurting on the inside. I wish there was more that I could do. I feel helpless telling her "I'm here if you need ANYTHING, and praying that he gets better. Why can't I have a private jet or something, then I could bring Starbucks to the hospital. Her daughter is blossoming into a beautiful young lady. Lord, let there be a light at the end of the dark tunnel. (please!) T - if you are reading this...know that I think about you, miss you and I am here for you day or night!!

I have very few friends...never was much of the social butterfly. But I have learned that the few friendships I have are real and true and genuine and I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world!

Colorado Visit November 2006


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Howz about "my husband has been in the psych ward for the last 2 weeks and I had to visit him daily?"

Tonya said...

H - thanks for the blog. I was laughing and crying and missing you. I'm not really strong - just faking it! I miss the tea/coffe/freecycle/jogging. I've lost 10 lbs too. Keep up the good work (and I understand it's a self esteem thing - not a vaca thing). Type A/OCD friends are hard to come by.