Monday, April 2, 2012

Time flies...

Wow, I cannot believe it has been almost 3 years exactly since my last entry. So much has happend, and I don't know why I stopped blogging. It really is therapeutic. Speaking of therapy...YEP I'm going now. Another thing that I CANNOT believe took me so long to do. It is so freeing to pour out all my thoughts and feelings to an impartial person. Although my phone calls with Perri are just as freeing and her advice is very similar to my therapist.

Speaking of Perri - where oh where would I be without her. She is such a terrific friend! She is smart, funny, so full of life and always there when I need her. She just turned the big 50, so we went to Atlantic City to celebrate. Kara came with and it was a good trip. It did reconfirm that Eleuthera shall remain a "two-some".

Eleuthera...this will be our fourth trip!! We are heading out May 9th and will return on the 22nd. Can't wait! We always have so much fun...mostly doing alot of nothing...LOL!! No, we are busy - snorkeling, shelling, shelling, snorkeling, um yeah did I mention shelling??? We have now moved up the coast to Gregorytown and found a great place to stay.

Dorrell is our ever present bff in Eleuthera. He picks us up from the airport every year without fail, and rents us a car. I never thought I would say this, but Thank God for that DOG ATTACK in 2008...LOL

Well, that's it for not, I am going to try to be more consistent with my blogging as I do find it fun as well as a good outlet for one's feelings.

0 comments: